Top 7 Winter DIY Projects in Gunnison Valley
Winter months bring cold days and long nights. We know it is a great time to get outside and enjoy the winter activities in Gunnison Valley, it is also a great time to look at improving your home. While you wait for the weather to warm up so you can get out into the garden, there are still plenty of great DIY projects to tackle, even in the winter. Here are 7 terrific ideas for the Do it Yourselfer in you.
- Paint Your Walls–Paint an accent wall or an entire room with a fresh color.
- Declutter–Sure this sounds like a fancy name for house cleaning,but decluttering is more than that. Remove excess furnishings to make your rooms seem larger and more inviting.
- Update Your Kitchen–A new backsplash or cabinet pulls can quickly change the look and feel of your kitchen.
- Add Insulation–This will provide instant satisfaction as those cold,drafty rooms feel warm and cozy. If you have some real skill, you can include changing out old windows or doors as well.
- Smarten Up–This is a great time to automate your home with Smart devices. Add security cameras, a smart thermostat or smart lights and plugs.
- Build Something–For the handy, winter months are a great time to add cabinets, a TV hutch or bookshelves to your home.
- Re-Grout Your Tile–From kitchen counters to floors, re-grouting can freshen up the room.
As always if you are looking for any tips or tricks to get your home sold quickly, feel free to call us or stop by either office location in Gunnison or Crested Butte.